Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zero Carbs

Yesterday I was feeling bad... I was feeling dizzy.. I began to get worried... after all.. zero carb (or almost) is uncharted territory for me :)

I did reflexology until I couldn't stand it any more, and was still feeling dizzy.. and you know the dust here in Kuwait doesn't help much!

So, I thought, maybe it's because I'm not eating enough.. so I ate several times yesterday :) I was even tempted to eat sweets.. I was offered so many yesterday.. you know when you're not feeling well, how easy it is to succumb.. but I didn't (Yay)....

So, the only sweets I ate was a small scant handful of caramel corn from Garretts in Dubai.. man that stuff is yummy!

I guess I maybe just wasn't eating enough food. so I'm going to have to make more of a conscious effort to eat from now on :)

Still feel great though :) Zero Carb rocks...




No comments:

Post a Comment