Monday, May 30, 2011

I FEEL GREAT!!!

Back on my vitamins and supplements I am feeling GREAT!!!!! :)

Hair analysis is amazing and so accurate.

Now I'm going to share a story with you about a guy who recently did his hair analysis and has been on the diet and supplements (just regular ones from the pharmacy based on his results)... he called me last night and revealed that he had something to tell me...

Let me give you some background before going on:

This man is 48 and has had a heart attack... he almost died a few years ago.

He has had heart problems since he was a kid and has been in and out of the hospital for years, literally....

He also suffers from asthma and wheezing (particularly here in Kuwait where it is dusty a lot)...

On heart medication and feeling like crap.. and I remember many times he would say stuff like he was waiting to die.. I would of course scream at him, but that was the way he felt!!!

So, since he has been on the dietary program that was recommended by the hair analysis lab... he has been 100% better.. amazing, in fact!

It's only been 2 weeks!!!!

He's got NO symptoms at all now..

He runs at the gym now and works out for hours... something he could never do before.

He has lost 2 inches off his waist and 3 kilos!

I am soo happy about this change!

That is what hair analysis can do!


No comments:

Post a Comment