Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 69 - Hey there!

Woke up not having enough sleep today. :(

I'll live though.. I have a lot of things to do today.

I had two tangerines before breakfast.
Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs, hotdogs with peppers and onions (too oily), fried cauliflower and eggplant (way too oily), humous, labna, brown pita, tea with a smidge of milk.

Lunch was PF Chang's at Avenues.. lunch meeting! I ate and it was good.. hot and sour soup, fried brown rice (far too greasy, and while there were fresh veggies in it, give me regular old cheapo Chinese restaurant fried rice any day), Moo Goo Gai Pan.. good, but, again, nothing to write home about.. they're off their game, sorry to say.

Dinner is Nando's, which tastes good, (particularly that amazing bread of theirs), but the Chicken burger is hard and difficult to eat. Everything else was good, and even their French fries were good. Unfortunately I became quite sick after eating it.. so .. next time I'll only eat bread. I think it was their milk peri peri sauce that did it.. who knows?



No comments:

Post a Comment