Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 79 - Going On Great! Hair Analysis Diet!

OK.. today is a good day... :) Feeling great! Day off! YIPEEE

Breakfast is kefir, scrambled eggs, and brown baguette.

Lunch is pasta and lemon rosemary chicken at Johnny Carino's.... not great with the pasta.. but what to do. I also had 2 pieces of shrimp on a tiny piece of toast, but no bread, or anything :) Iced tea of course!

Supplements taken :)

Dinner is KFC breast with cheesecake (Is this an addiction?)...

The deal is that I feel absolutely great. I feel light, flat tummy is there! The weight is obviously down, although, as I said before, I'm not going to weigh myself.

This hair analysis is no joke... I'm sooooo happy that I did it, and that I am following the advice on the report. It's not too much longer before I have to retest my hair. I'm looking forward to seeing what is going to be on the second test. :)

If you are in Kuwait, you can contact me by leaving your email in the comments section and I can arrange for your hair test to be sent from Kuwait to the USA. :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi, can you please advise me where can I get Hair Analysis test done in Kuwait.

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    Sunil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Can you please advise me whom can I contact for hair Analysis in Kuwait. My e-mail address is "sunil_kak@hotmail.com".

    Thanks & Regards,
    Sunil

    ReplyDelete