Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 74 - Feeling Active and Energetic!

Even though I don't feel like I slept enough....but I'm energetic, at least!

It's going to be a cake day today, because the Egyptians at work have all brought cakes, etc. OMG!!!

Breakfast is 3 fried egg yolks, 2 pieces of brown toast with butter and a smidge of honey. a smidge of labna, humous, and foul.. with hotdog concoction... 3/4 brown pita. Tea with a smidge of milk.

Yeah, we had cake.. I had small pieces of mango and strawberry, just to taste... tried the chocolate, but it wasn't worth it. Nothing compares to the taste of Xocai. I just can't feel satisfied with anything else.

Lunch is brown rice with chicken and salad (mitchbous chicken).... YUMMY!

And that's it! (Except for a piece of Xocai)


No comments:

Post a Comment