Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 110 - Whoooo hooooo :)

You know.. I'm feeling great these days :)

After I recovered from the exhibition my body is kicking it :)

I had the giant walking machine (AKA treadmill) taken down to the basement to complete my home gym.. I swear.. I could sell subscriptions to that gym :)

Maybe I will :)

Feeling great.. no (or very little) pain in joints or anywhere.. which I'm super happy about.. super happy also about the great immunity I seem to have now.. fights diseases without major allergies.. YAY!

Breakfast is: 3 boiled eggs... 2 pcs of delicious seed toast, tea with a smidge of milk, lettuce leaf, tiny carrot sticks, and a smidge of labna :)

Had some whole wheat pasta with tuna as an early lunch, and some kubba burghul later...

Dinner was cereal with milk (all good types, but without the protein, it did make a big difference.. not good)



No comments:

Post a Comment