Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 93 - Been Away for a While :)

Hey.. been away from this blog for a while.. on vacation :)

Hair stuff coming along very well... nothing much changed.. :)

Got my supplements from the states, which is totally cool!!!

I'm excited about doing my next hair test.. :)

Today's breakfast was scrambled eggs and multicereal toast.. .. lunch was kfc with cheesecake (not the best choice..)

All supplements taken.. thinking about what to do for dinner...

Since I was last here I have joined a gym (YAY)....

I have been busy with that.. and also from the third day at the gym I felt like I was going to die from the pain :) :).... I guess I must be doing something right.. or at least STRONG!!!

Had a natural cereal with dried fruit for dinner with skimmed milk.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment