Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 103 -

I'm still in serious pain from all that exercise we did at the exhibition!!!!! It's as if I worked out for hours (which is exactly what I did!!!!)

Anyway.. I'm super hungry today, but right now I'm eating my lollipop to ward it off.. don't want to overeat at breakfast, even though on this dietary program there really aren't any limitations on how much I can eat!

Breakfast is 3 fried eggs on 1/4 brown pita (I'm cutting down on my flour slowly :)... 2 pcs brown toast with butter and honey. Smidge of labna, and carrot sticks. :) Tea with milk. :)

Midday Snack is some tuna noodle casserole made with ww noodles :)

Later I had kubba burghul.

Of course Power Pops and Xocai chocolate played a part :)

KFC and cheesecake for din din. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment