Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 105 - YAY!

Not that hungry today for some reason.. when it came time for breakfast... OH! It must have been that Power Pop that I had.. boy.. once those kick in, it's amazing!!!!! Click below to get some.. believe me.. they are fantastic, and they taste just like regular lollipops!

Breakfast is a boiled egg (only yolk.. the white was gross)... teeny piece of omelet... smidge of labna... tea with milk.. tiny carrot sticks....2 pieces of toast with honey and butter... and that is it :)

Later I had a couple bites of brown gabout.

Lunch at Fridays was steak with green beans and mashed potatoes.. almost didn't touch the beans and potatoes. I did drink a lot of iced tea and it took everything I had to finish the steak. :)

I didn't even want dinner :) Wow!

I guess the Power Pops really are kicking in now!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment