Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 96 - Feeling Better and Better!

Since I got THE DIET SOLUTION it has certainly given me a lot to think about. I'm trying to do the hair analysis diet and organic at the same time.

I'm going to see how it goes, because I'm sick of putting crap into my body.. but the problem is that organic things are few and far between here in Kuwait... maybe I'll have to raise things myself.

Breakfast is humous, foul, 2 boiled eggs, a smidge of labna and tea with a smidge of milk. I'm not feeling that great afterward, kind of drained, so I think something didn't go right with that.. I'm not going to have humous or foul any more I think those aren't good for me somehow.

All supplements taken. I LOVE those new supplements!!!!!!

1/2 banana.. I'm really going to fire up for The Diet Solution.. which, of course IS NOT a DIET!!!!!

I'm going to put up a link to The Diet Solution soon....... it's amazing!

I ate a Power Pop today and had no appetite all day :)

In the evening I ate some nuts (raw), and later on had dinner at Fish Market...

Had lobster, crab cake, shrimp toast, etc.. super yummy.. drank water :)



No comments:

Post a Comment