Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Day

From now on I'm not going to count the days.. because, frankly, I can't remember them any more and it's keeping me from blogging.. bad.. so, from now on it's just about the day and the deed.

I have been doing the warm up program from the 31 Day Fat Loss Cure, so that I can get into exercising and burning fat in a slow and not too drastic way.

I have a couple other programs (that I mentioned before), but I'm too out of shape to start them right now.. so I put them on the back burner and am doing (mostly) the eating programs of all, kind of melded together.

I watch Dr. Greg Ellis every day on youtube.. great, really! People who are promoting things should do more videos with info! they are really great.

I have been eating very low grain carb, as recommended by so many... with more fruit, etc. I can definitely tell the difference in my body. I still have loads of fat to burn off, but the shape is clearly different.

Plus, I can do baby burpees, pushups, squats, etc.. like an old pro now!!!! I'm sooooo proud of myself!!!!

I am putting up a link to the amazing program that I'm using. I swear... six pack, here we come (no joke)...


I just got these two books yesterday and I'm looking forward to them, too!!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment