Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 134 - Still Ouching It!

Today was the day I had to do my baby burpees. Oh MY GOD!!!!!!

20 of those babies were done.. albeit fairly slowly!!! Holy moly... I can see where this is going!

The day before yesterday I had to do my pushups... well I did them... all 40 of them. Yes indeedy! And I thought it was fairly easy, really...

BUT.... the next day was when the pain set in.. it's really strange!

With this 31 day fat loss cure program.. I'm serious wondering why on the first day after doing the exercises you don't feel much.. almost numb (like with the squats.. I could walk because my legs didn't want to work... but the next day it was more pain!)....

So, I can feel right now that these baby burpees are going to be the death of me tomorrow, but right now I'm just proud that I did them! :) Yay!!!

Also, I've been eating perfect hair analysis diet, perfect 31 Days Fat Loss Cure Diet, Perfect Final Phase Fat Loss Diet.. YAY!!!!!


I AM losing too, albeit slowly! But my legs are still swollen, so far. Booo....

Stick with me here! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment