Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 127 - Feeling Great!

Even though I woke up early, I could use a little more.. didn't sleep early last night. :)

Breakfast is scrambled eggs with brown toast and butter.

Supplements taken minus the magnesium B6 - I need to get more!!!!!!!

Tangerine at 9 :)

I'm definitely feeling lighter... but I am a bit worried about the super low potassium though, but the report says that sometimes it won't get better with supplements and that it is something else.. some other imbalance ....

My early lunch is a chicken breast (roasted) with koushari (which is an Egyptian dish containing brown rice, brown lentils, and brown pasta... :)

If you want to know how to make Koushari... check out one or more of these Egyptian cookbooks from Amazon!



Dinner is chicken with veggies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment