Monday, April 25, 2011

Top O The Morning To Ya!

I'm feeling swollen today, don't know why... same leg that I broke last year (oh well...)...

Diet was kicking it yesterday... but the proof will be when I weigh on Thursday... from then on that is going to be my weigh in day (after the weekend isn't going to work)...

So, I ate mostly protein yesterday.. the only carbs I had were the 1/2 orange, the pic of Xocai nugget... and two Power Pops. That's it..

Dinner was fried chicken and avocado slices. Really yummy.. and lots of water.

I keep on forgetting to take my supplements, though! Gotta get going on those. Today I'm going to have to do something different in the way of working out, because I need to get my leg down.. maybe it was the baby burpees... who knows?

Today I'm supposed to do lunges and pushups.. I'm going to start and see where it goes.

Get Power Pops Here! Or better yet, join and get wholesale prices!







No comments:

Post a Comment