Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 123 - Yes I'm lax about posting! :)

OK I'm lax.. I do have a life you know :)

I got my new hair analysis back the day before yesterday! Wow!

Big improvements on health!

Almost everything has improved... with some strange twists!

I am going to eat breakfast at home from now on so I will eat healthier.

Two of the risks I had are completely gone after changing my eating and adding the supplements! Most of the others are down tons too (I will post the actual results here :)

WOW!!!!!!

I am totally amazed at the results, and it certainly gives me an incentive to continue eating this way!!!!

My risk for hypertension is completely gone, and my risk for arteriosclerosis is also completely gone... and the risks I still have have changed mostly drastically for the better!

Ok.. My food today was toast with butter (1 small) with 3 eggs scrambled... later some brown rice, fish, salad, and a bit of tomato sauce...

Later tea with milk ... a few times throughout the day, and dinner (which is later than I would have liked) was tuna with mayo and a piece of brown bread toasted.

I took my supplements once :) Yeah, yeah,... I know!!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment