Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 130 - New Beginnings

Now that I am doing a combination of online eating and exercising programs I am feeling different.

I tried a workout for literally only 5 minutes that kicked my butt and still is! I can't even walk!

Boy! I'm considered a beginner and I did the warm up program (I wanted to do Final Phase Fat Loss - Check it out by clicking below...., but can't do the exercise program because I'm too out of shape.. so I'm saving it for later)... in the meantime I'm doing 31 Day Fat Loss - Also click on the picture below to get it... I'm not joking.. a 5 minute warm up.. kicks your butt... I can see that this program is really going to get me into shape. There is also an eating program.. it's simple, straight forward, and coincides with the other programs out there that I love... more on those later.....

funny thing is that I gained weight on the scale this morning and feel quite bloated... so we will have to see what is going on with that!

And it fits right into my hair analysis program anyway :)


Breakfast is 3 scrambled eggs with butter.

Later, a banana and some brazil nuts.

And a tangerine...

Also, all supplements have been taken! :)

Yay!








No comments:

Post a Comment