Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 124 - Tired!

I am tired.. but no sleep doesn't help :) Also, my latest report had fatigue as the number one thing.. off the charts! Also, a surprising thing was that I had NO potassium on the chart.. very interesting, because that means that some other strange reaction is happening in my body and I'm not releasing any potassium.... will have to look into that further and in how I can combat this....

Breakfast today is scrambled eggs with one pc of brown toast with butter. All supplements taken :)

I had some brown pasta with beef and sour cream for lunch and during the morning I had a banana and a tangerine. :)

Later I had a couple pieces of Xocai chocolate (cuz you know I gotta get in my antioxidants)!

Had my first organic green apple today.. just bought it! YUMMY!

Dinner is some kubba bil laban (YUM)... and chicken panfried in butter with mixed veg on the side. YUMMMY ramma :)

Here's where you can get Xocai (click below or click on the picture on the right to go straight to my pages.. to join under me :)

These are the ones I ate today! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment