Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 11

I'm really feeling good about the diet... it's not restrictive, and you can make it as delicious as you want :)

We do have choices here in Kuwait for whole grains, etc.. although not a lot, and not in all restaurants. Even Ruby Tuesday has good choices that fit in perfectly with the plan and with my requirements.

I went today to the supermarket and finally found Brazil nuts! YUMMY but super hard to break open. We tried and tried and ate only like 4!

Breakfast was scrambled eggs and multigrain sourdough toast... later tabbouleh, and grilled (or fried) without batter fish.

Lunch was a nice lamb and okra soup with wholewheat bread.

Later, raspberries (DRISCOLL'S in Kuwait!!!!!!!!!!) and melon, with the nuts, kefir of course, and a lovely sandwich with roast beef, tons of lettuce, tomato, and a little butter and balsamic vinegar.

I have had pain in my stomach all day, which is not a good thing.. maybe the stomach digestive aid is affecting me. I will have to call the doctor and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment