Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 16

Well, I was thinking about fasting again today, but after Googling for information I found out that I will still get the reward for fasting ashura for the 10th, so no need. I ate a banana so far.

I did finally get the Potassium supplements, I finally found them at GNC.. good thing!
 Health benefits are still coming and I'm feeling pretty good. Still have some foot pain upon waking but much less than before and no back pain when sleeping at all!!!!! That is a miracle! After all, I have broken my back twice, haven't I?


Had a banana for breakfast

After that I had steak and lobster with a nice baked potato and salad with light Italian dressing.

Later in the evening I had kefir (1/2 glass) and chicken shawarma with brown pita bread and that was super yummy!






No comments:

Post a Comment