Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 17

Today I have had slight cravings for sweets, but not anything I couldn't cope with. Anyway, if worse comes to worse, I will always just have a piece of Xocai chocolate and I won't only satisfy my cravings, but I will also get 16,000 plus ORAC!!!!!

I went out for breakfast to Pepe's Pizza, they have an awesome breakfast for only 1,750 KD!!!!! I had iced tea, a huge omelet with fresh mushrooms and tomatoes, hash browns (I ate only one), sausage, watermelon, and toast (which I didn't eat because they didn't have brown toast)... it was good, but it felt a little oily.

For lunch much later I had steak and lobster again :) I guess that is my favorite dish these days! And guilt free! Who could ask for more???

Later we went out AGAIN!!!! and I had a nice chicken breast sandwich on rye with lettuce and tomato and a little light Italian dressing (not the best at Johnny Rocket's), and a smidge of ranch from them (better) 2 French fries (which are allowed, but, in general, they are a little too oily for the program)

And earlier I had 1/2 a glass of Kefer too....

Overall I almost don't have any joint pain any more, particularly when I go down the stairs, I used to have this strange ankle pain for no apparent reason, which is basically completely gone now, since cutting out the calcium, and increasing the other minerals, etc. It is pretty much amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment