Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 21 - Three Weeks on a Hair Analysis Health Diet!

Wow! I can't believe that it's been three weeks. It doesn't feel like that at all. I'm not feeling deprived or anything. So, I'm happy.

Today the usual 2 eggs (scrambled) and 2 small pieces of whole wheat baguette bread.

Banana

All vitamins from the first thing.

I've got to keep my stress levels down really, no fighting with .... !!!!!!

Took in the samples for the hospital that they wanted... we will see what the results are... in the meantime, life goes on!

Early lunch at work was a chicken breast, with green beans and two small pieces of brown baguette.

Later I had a 6 inch double meat turkey sub with tons of lettuce, tomato, green pepper, and black olives on brown with Italian dressing. Super Yummy!

Later I had lemon pepper chicken wings for dinner. And that's it. I ended up sleeping fairly early. Better for me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment