Friday, December 3, 2010

Day One - On a Dietary Regime

Based on the results of the hair analysis, I have begun my first day with the changed dietary patterns with a bang. Actually, I think it's going to be rather easy to follow this program, except for the total lack of sugar! That is going to be a challenge. Also, the no white flour, etc. is probably also going to be a major challenge, but most restaurants now offer whole wheat bread options, etc, so I'll manage! I adore the lobster recommendation, but I will be sad without shrimp!

First day food:

 Tabbouleh, plain burger, 1/2 turkey sandwich with greens, tomato, cucumber, balsamic vinegar, on rye, lobster X 1 tail, steak X 2, misc allowed vegetables, a little butter (allowed by the doctor), kefir (1/2 glass), baked potato X 2 (took out the guts and ate only skin), one wholewheat roll (small), iced tea,  WATER!

The doctor recommended various supplements that are available in Kuwait, so I got Vitamin C (chewables in 500 mg (so I bite off half), a good low quantity multivitamin, Vitamin E 400 iu (to take one a day), and I got Uralyt- U for the potassium and sodium (I still need magna B6, which I couldn't find at the pharmacy that I went to last night)....





No comments:

Post a Comment