Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 30!!!!! Wow.. Almost One Whole Month!!!!

Today I woke up and had a banana, and went to get my friend to go out for breakfast.

After going to The Avenues and looking around at loads of places, we decided to go to PQ.. good choice. I had 2 poached eggs on a delish piece of brown toast. Tea with milk, and another piece of bread.

Lunch at BENIHANA'S.. YUMMY~~~~~

Japanese salad, grilled onion, zucchini and shrimp appetizer (yeah.. no shrimp but I didn't have a choice, and I didn't eat any of the other things that they gave with the meal because they were off the diet. I probably should have forgone the soy sauce as well, but perhaps because it was fermented, it became acceptable.. who knows?

I had iced tea, too.

My main dish was steak and scallops.. super yummy.. delish!!!! I want to move in at Benihana's. :)

Dinner is Subway double meat turkey sub on whole wheat, and Yes, it's New Years, and Yes, I'm sitting at home blogging, because I don't enjoy going out, vicious crowds and paying more for something that isn't worth it :) :) :) I swear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment