Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 23 - Still Hanging in There

Today I woke up and had a banana, I was supposed to go out with my friend for breakfast, but that didn't work out, so I went alone and had keema with a brown roti. It was good.. didn't finish it all though.

We had lunch at Romano's Grill... that was a little difficult. Everything there is white flour, and everything seems to have pasta in it. Oh my God. Well, I somehow managed to eat ok. They had a really delish veggie soup that was pretty clear, and had wholesome beans, etc. I also had the chicken with giant mushrooms and mozzarella cheese. I had to pay extra to change the orzo for 4 tiny measly stalks of asparagus, but I guess it was worth it. And, of course, iced tea!!!!!

Had 2 bananas at around 12 midnight. I am still hungry, but am going to have to live with it, because it's really too late to order or do anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment