Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 22 - Keeping Up the Dietary Changes

Well, I guess I can see that this is really turning into a lifestyle change and it's great, really! I feel better (not perfect, but certainly better)... and I'm happy with the food choices I have. Yes, I would like to have a big fat dessert sometimes, but what to do? Oh well. I actually really didn't enjoy them much anyway, because they would make me feel so bad, but I guess it the thought of them. Really comforting.

Today I only had one egg and one piece of brown baguette. (We didn't buy eggs yesterday so I got stuck!) But, anyway, I am feeling extremely full and happy about it, so there you go. I only brought water with me to work today, because we are having our infamous MCT breakfast buffet. Super yummy from Caporia. They always manage to give us some delicious food and presentation.

Had 2 kubba burghul, One felafel, a couple pieces of shish tawouk, 1/2 kabob, one lamb chop and some humous and eggplant dip.

Later I had Wings with Iced tea

1/2 glass of kefir


Later at night I ate 1/2 pita with roast beef cold cuts, and a smidge of tuna with lemon juice, and tea with a smige of low fat milk.

I have a banana with me, too. Gotta have that potassium you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment