Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 14

This morning I drank kefir first thing and then ate my usual eggs and toast. Later I ate a banana, actually two .

Early lunch was tabbouleh, two pcs of multigrain toast, and fish curry (not curry, Kuwaiti style)....

Then chicken with roti (Indian yeast-less bread with a disgusting soup.. never again!!!!!!

Lots of water!

Now, for dinner I don't know what I'm going to eat.. let ya know later :)

OK... I didn't have anything to eat at all.. just a cup of tea with a little milk (allowed)...

But when I remembered that I was going to be fasting tomorrow, I made us some delicious French Toast with wholewheat bread using plenty of eggs. That was super yummy, and I didn't even miss the maple syrup! (Even though I have pure 100% Vermont maple syrup... oh well.. I'm getting used to this!


No comments:

Post a Comment