Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 8 - On a Dietary Regimen

Today.. Just a banana in the morning

Lunch was lots of Arabic style grilled meat, chicken, etc,... hummous, mutabbal, and another banana  

I'm going to have some taboullah now. :) And take my supplements. 

I'm feeling pretty good considering that awful test I had to do yesterday! I haven't got much time to talk about the details of how I've been feeling lately, but I will say there is a marked difference.... although my body still hurts a lot, especially when I first wake up.. I can hardly walk for the first few steps.... then it gets better. I'm going to have a grilled chicken breast with my taboula..... Later I ate popcorn at the movies :) and Kefir and  rye bread and turkey and tomato with a little butter...


No comments:

Post a Comment