Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 27 - Keep On Keeping On

Another day... yup.. I have a sore throat today.. boo hoo.. tests came back all negative from the hospital.. good.. but now the scope is for sure.. boo hoo..
Breakfast was 2 eggs and 2 pcs of delish multigrain toast.. with grain and seed chunks.. YUM and all supplements.

I am dying for bananas.. didn't have time to go buy any before work today..

I had two small chicken breasts grilled for the morning snack, and whole wheat spaghetti with meatballs and sauce later.

I'm going to try to get some bananas right after work.. first thing :)

Yup.. I ate 2 bananas! YUMMY!

Later in the afternoon I had 1 piece of Xocai X Power Squares, and kubba burghul

At night I ate pumpkin seeds (a handful cuz they ran out), an orange, a small box of raisins, and 1/2 glass of kefir.


No comments:

Post a Comment