Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 25 - WOO HOO

Last night I had a great temptation. My husband was dying to have one of those giant sundaes and he was insisting that I eat a few bites too. I have actually been looking for sugar free ice cream for a few days now, so we were going to have it.

But, :) :) we were so full after eating our dinner that we didn't do it. Now, as I wake up this morning, I am sooooo glad that we didn't.

My weekday breakfast of 2 scrambled eggs and brown baguette toast are back!!!!

YUMMY!!!!!

OK.. Mid morning is looking like it's going to be a problem. I'm actually craving junk, which I haven't done for ages. So what to do now?

I'm going to eat my lunch food now, grilled chicken, green beans, and two pieces of whole wheat baguette. (Can you see how original my cook is)? Didn't I have the exactly same thing on Wednesday? Hmmm..... :)

Late lunch is whole wheat spaghetti with meatballs. Nice.. the pasta wasn't bad for store bought (which I usually don't love).. I went on a mission to find sugar free ice cream.. Baskin Robbins used to have it, but guess what!!!! No more!!!! BOOOOOOOOOO

1/2 glass of kefir and some pumpkin seeds are a later snack.

I was starving at around 8 so I had a fried egg sandwich on whole wheat. It was great, staved off the hunger. Was exactly according to plan, and YUMMY too!

I also had one piece of Xobiotics Xocai chocolate. Super YUMMY... if you want some go here: www.gourmethealthychocolate.com


No comments:

Post a Comment