Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 20

I really can't believe that I'm already on Day 20! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. But, I guess it has. Good for me! Yay!

Today I had 2 scrambled eggs and brown sourdough toast for breakfast super early.

I've been busy at work today so no time to have anything else to eat, but I will in a little while, and get back here to post later.

Banana for a mid-morning snack.

Well I ate a little tabbouleh but it wasn't that yummy today.. and I also had kefir (because the other stuff I brought was inedible!)

Later I had some delish grilled chicken and veggies, with brown roti.

And at night I had brown bread with chicken luncheon meat and lettuce, tomato, and green pepper. Raisins on the side.

Kefir...

My joints have been hurting a little today, but I can't tell if it's from the standing and walking (which I did tons of today, because of teaching and the hospital ...) or from too much kefir (dairy), but I tend to think it was too much standing and walking.... we will see.

All supplements have been taken :)


No comments:

Post a Comment