Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 28 - No Ice Cream Sundae Yet!!!

Well,.. we were supposed to go and have an ice cream sundae at Häagen-Dazs last night, but it was too late.. so I ate other stuff..

I ended up down 1 whole kilo today! I'm not going to glorify that too much, though, because I am not doing this for the weight loss but for the health. I'm not going to concentrate on the weight loss thing at all.. (although I'm not going to complain about losing some)...

So this morning I had 2 scrambled eggs and 2 large pieces of super dark multigrain toast... very filling and delish.. but I've still got the sore throat and stuffy nose.. oh well.. the weather here can't decide what it wants to do, so we're all sick!!!!

2 bananas, and I wish I had a bunch more! I didn't bring more with me to work though.. boo hoo.. I don't know why I' craving bananas so much though, and I just realized that I forgot to take my supplements after breakfast this morning.. OOPS!!!!

Oh my God! She put me stuffed veggies with RICE!!!!!! CURSES!!!!! heheheh just joking.. so I ate the outside and I tried to get the meat out, but no way.. so I just left the rice part. She also put cabbage rolls, which I'm not allowed to eat... oh well...

She also put Mitchbous meat, meat is good, but obviously the rice is a no no.

I'm HUNGRY!

Well.. I didn't get to eat anything until 3:30!!!! I only had a couple pieces of Xocai chocolate. So, I had kubba burghul then, which was good, but I was so hungry I could have had 2 plates full!

1/2 glass of kefir before going out. I felt full afterward, but since we had agreed on this planned ice cream outing.... I was hungry after that anyway...

Later on we went to Häagen-Dazs and had the fondue.. it was really delicious! (Expensive though...)..

We had mixed shawarma later to offset all the sugar, etc... and I had a cup of hot tea with a smidge of milk and some pickle.. no bread... so I balanced everything out. YUMMY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment