Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 18

Hello today!

I have to teach a special program today, so I'm not going to be able to post, or think... so I'm going to do it now.. and then later tonight :)

Breakfast is the usual weekday one: brown sourdough multigrain toast with scrambled eggs.

and I'll probably have a banana, too.

Lunch is a baked chicken breast and tabbouleh

Lots of nuts and raisins.

Later I have some lamb with sauce and a brown roti.

At night French toast is the fare with a nice fresh glass of kefir.

I am upset over the prospect of maybe having Crohn's or some other autoimmune disease. The tests are pointing towards that, although I still apparently need more testing. The next step is supposed to be a Computed Tomography or something, but I will go to the doctor tomorrow and see what they say.





No comments:

Post a Comment