Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 15

Wow! I can't believe I have made it this far without making a single mistake! I think this is maybe the first time in history!

I am fasting today, so I will post later about what I ate, but I have a delicious wholefood healthful lineup in mind.

I have lost like 2 kilos so far, but not for lack of eating and the doctor told me that I would probably gain weight in the beginning anyway until the point where my body started to really burn fat again once my metabolism was revved up.
I'm having trouble getting enough potassium because I hate that sodium potassium drink, so now I'm going to have to get some other supplement to make sure that I'm getting enough.

I fasted all day! Yay! Great rewards.. all sins gone for the past year for fasting ashura!

For dinner I had grilled chicken and sauteed carrots and zucchini

Later we went out to Fridays and had a big BBQ chicken salad, and a grilled chicken breast with potato skins (that's all I ate of the potato wedges), with delicious iced tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment