Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 33 Woo Hoo!!!!!

Well.. I could use some more sleep today, but other than that I'm feeling quite well.

Had a great breakfast of 2 scrambled eggs with dark brown multigrain toast.. (this might even be rye toast, because I can't remember what I ordered from the bakery.. but it's super yummy anyway!

Nanners for morning snack! Yummy!!!! Bring 'em on!

Amazingly, even though I eat tons, the weight keeps coming off. Very slowly, yes, but coming!

Early lunch is a delish tabbouleh..again! Okra with lamb and tomato sauce stew, and two yummy pieces of sourdough rye with seeds. YUMMOOOO!!!!!

(Can you tell that I love food)?????

I had kubbat burhgul for a late snack.

1/2 glass kefir..

Later before the movies: Ruby Tuesday.. fish with baked potato, and sauteed mushrooms with iced tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment