Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 60 - 2 Months! Wow!

OK.. so this is my 2 month anniversary! :)

While I haven't done everything absolutely perfectly, I must be doing something right, because overall I'm feeling much better than before.

Right now I don't have any muscle spasms at all. I don't have any joint pain, particularly in my ankle anymore. Last night I slept without moving (probably the first time ever)... (But I did take my supplements right before sleeping, so I think I'm going to try that from now on)....

There are still some issues.. certain pains and aches.. but way better than before.. going up for the third month! Hurray!

Breakfast is 2 boiled eggs, keema, humous, and 1/2 brown pita, tea with little milk.... and much later Xocai X Power Square....

More Xocai throughout the day.. I've been craving it for some reason!

Lunch is meat with tomato sauce and brown roti. Didn't even eat it all.

Dinner before the movies is 1/2 Ruby Tuesday burger, with 1/2 baked potato (mostly skin), and salad with a tiny but of dressing. A small amount of potato salad, and iced tea. YUMMY!

All supplements were taken with dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment