Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 47 of the Amazing Hair Analysis Diet of the Universe!

I had a 1/2 glass of kefir this morning upon waking up. I didn't eat properly yesterday and felt the effects. I need veggies and fruit every day I think.

I also need to carry my supplements around with me for sure, because I'm not home long enough to take them with food every time.
1 brown pita, 2 fried eggs, labna (dairy, probably shouldn't have), humous, keema (Yummy) 1 tiny carrot stick, a couple of tiny black olives, and a piece of brown sliced bread. A cup of tea with a little milk to slush it down.

Yummy! I'm super full, and all is well with the world :)

Early lunch is brown rice with chicken and veggie stew. Really delish and just what I wanted!

Early dinner was steak and lobster, with baked potato (just the outside), and a little butter, with sauteed mushrooms and iced tea. YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Later at night a little scrambled egg, two pieces of multigrain brown bread, tea with milk, and a little jam and feta. I wasn't even hungry, but other people were and wanted me to eat with them.. doesn't really matter though, since it's all part of the diet anyway :) YAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment