Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 35 - Still Feeling Great and Gearing Up with My Beginning With Hair Analysis

This morning I had 2 scrambled eggs and dark rye toast for an early breakfast.

When I got to work they informed us that our new military breakfast would begin today. So we went down and I had some brown toast (YAY that they had it!)... and a tiny smidge of fava beans, a couple black olives, a carrot stick and a cuke stick, and 2 small pieces of bologna. Nice, so I will keep this in mind tomorrow, and maybe not eat at home, we will see.....

I'm drinking lots of water today, which is good.

Tabbouleh is a good mid-morning snack, along with a banana, and a piece of Xocai natural delish X Power Squares!!!!!

Early lunch is brown rice and chicken and vegetables with tomato sauce (stew)... super yummy.... tastes way better this way than with white rice!

I had a cup of tea with milk and a small box of raisins and pumpkin seeds in the evening..

For dinner I was invited for a reception at my friend's house, so it was buffet :) Lot's of healthful choices! I had beef, chicken, lamb, kubba, fruit (pineapple, nectarine, melon, and strawberry.... and some cooked veggies.... yummy and Nice! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment