Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 48 - I can't believe it!

I can hardly believe that I have been doing this dietary program for this long. I don't feel tired of it at all. In fact, I think I feel invigorated, more than anything.

This is a lifestyle change that anyone can do, and it's just a matter of rethinking and having some gumption and reserve....

Actually, at this point, I'm quite sure that there is no way that I would ever be able to drink soft drinks again... no way.

Also, I'm quite sure that white bread will never pass my lips again, nor white flour breading, batter, or anything else like that... greasy, oily fried things either, unless they are made with oils I agree with, or eggs, maybe... but nothing deep fried.

I have also gotten to the point where hotdogs, bologna, etc., seem disgusting to me, so I don't think I'll be eating any of those things again either.

I do need to add more fruit and vegetables in though, I don't eat enough of these I think because they aren't convenient enough. But, I need them, so I am going to have to make a conscious effort to add them in more.

Breakfast was 3 boiled eggs, 1/2 brown pita, 1 piece of brown sliced bread, humous, fava beans, and tea with milk. Wow!

Supplements taken.... Xocai X Power Squares taken!

I ate a chicken breast from KFC at lunch, and some xocai chocolate.. I was starving and still was after..

Later had some flowering tea and cereal with milk.. I wish there was a solution to the milk thing.

1/2 glass kefir, too.

Pumpkin seeds into the night...




On to the day!!! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment