Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 46! Wow!

I can't believe that I have gotten to this point.

I have mostly followed the diet throughout this time, with a couple rare treats.

I am happy with my results, although I still have body pain, my joint pain is mostly gone.

I'm not getting the muscle cramps that I used to get before, which is great.

YAY!

Breakfast was 2 fried eggs, with humous, two very small carrot sticks, 1 piece of brown sliced bread, and 1/2 brown pita. 1/4 brown sandwich with bologna and cheese, and tea with milk.

I have noticed that I'm probably getting a wee bit too much dairy, although the report said I could have it 2 or 3 times a week, and when I have it I only have a smidgeon.. but nevertheless, I'm going to watch it.

Two pieces of sourdough sesame bread. Which was a mistake without protein, but there wasn't anything to put with it.

Had a wholewheat arais (a bread thing with meat inside that was good but I didn't finish it... and a couple pieces of Xocai gourmet healthy chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment