Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 56 - Stressarama....

The next days are going to be difficult....things are stressed out now...

I didn't eat much yesterday.. nor did I drink much water.. I'm not feeling well...Allah kareem...

Breakfast is 1 pita (or maybe a little more), keema, omelet with cheese (I took out most of the cheese), labna (couldn't resist), and one teeny tiny olive :) And tea with a tiny bit of milk.

Kubba Burghul -- but I don't think I'm going to eat these any more because I think that the burghul is not whole.. which I realized today..

Xocai chocolate, natch!!!!!!

Had some chicken and lamb shawarma, felafel with humous, tea with a tiny bit of milk, and brown chapati without oil. 1/2 glass of kefir.

Later, nuts and more nuts :) Pistachios, Pumpkin seeds, and cashews. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment