Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 53 - Lost Sleep

Last night I slept but tossed and turned most of the night. That is the type of insomnia that is mentioned in my hair analysis.. absolutely correct... so I don't know why I'm getting those symptoms still.. sometimes it's good and sometimes not, but, now that I think about it, I did eat those cupcakes... that must be the problem, or something similar... will have to watch that.. I need to have a great cupcake recipe with whole wheat to eat!!!!! with lots of yummy looking frosting :)

Breakfast today is omelet (looks like maybe 4 eggs), 1/2 pita, homous, tea with a bit of milk.

Will take supplements now.

Xocai for cravings that have kicked in probably due to those nasty but delicious mini cupcakes.. but I'll tell you what.. Xocai chocolate is really the only one worth eating anymore... I was forced to put a teeny bit of chocolate covered cranberry and raisin in my mouth yesterday, and, frankly, they just don't do it anymore.. It's got to be dark, healthful, super high in antioxidants, XOCAI for me!

Early lunch is brown rice with lamb and tabbouleh... YUMMY :)
Later I had more Xocai.. and dinner was a chicken breast grilled tandoori style with some sauteed squash, carrots, and cauliflower.

1/2 glass of kefir later.


No comments:

Post a Comment