Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 50!!!! Hair Analysis Diet

Well... today is the big 5 - 0... Again.. still working it, and it's still working....I can't do another test before at least probably another month or so.. I still have issues too, but not many. Most of my problems are gone or disappearing, which is wonderful and amazing. In fact, I can't wait to do my test again! :)

Breakfast is 3 eggs in an omelet with a little tomato and pepper... 1/2 brown pita, tea with a teeny bit of milk, and humous. Much better this way.. feels super healthful!

All supplements taken.

Lunch is an order of kubba burghul and another :) :)

Had iced tea and wings later.

Dinner is a delish bbq chicken salad and fajitas (chicken and steak) at chilies with a tiny bit of sour cream and avocado! :) Iced tea again, of course!

OH! And I almost forgot that we shared a chocolate molten :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment