Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 39 - Join The Group!

Hey... you know 6 more people have sent hair for hair analysis last night. They are on their way to the USA for testing. It's so exciting seeing other people giving it a go to get their health on track.

I feel so blessed that I found this amazing health aid! I just feel the need to share it with everyone I know, in fact, everyone in the world!!!!!

It's an incredible way to find out just what is going on with your health, and you discover things that you just won't find out with blood tests, etc. It is a most important tool to getting your health in order.

So, I start my day out today imploring everyone to get your hair tested and see just what your body is all about. Then and only then can you really get into optimal health!

Xocai X Power Squares is an early morning snack, along with my supplements. :)

Today breakfast was a little strange.. but this is what was available.. I think I'm going to eat at home from now on! :)

Humous, humous beans with hot homous, brown bread sandwich with bologna and cheese, olives, cukes and carrots, more brown bread, and a strange omelet with veg. Not my fave :)

Wholewheat spaghetti and meatballs is on the menu for late morning, with a little tabbouleh. :)

Natural Potato chips later, and at night 1/2 glass kefir, and a turkey sandwich made with the most delish multigrain bread!!!!!! Super yummy!!! and tea with milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment