Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 43 - Feeling GREAT!

Woke up feeling much better than yesterday.. seems like all the anesthetic has worn off.. YAY!

I had a banana first thing, and a Vit C chewy.. but I forgot all of the other supplements at home, so I'll have to have them later....

Breakfast is 2 boiled eggs, 1/2 brown pita, 1 piece of brown sliced bread, a spoonful of humous, and another of a strange lentil chick pea thing... water, tea with milk, and a couple sticks of carrot and cuke. Not bad, super yummy! YAY!

I had hot and sour soup for lunch and a piece of Xocai.

For dinner I had crab abd avocado Japanese salad at Sakura, and hammour sashimi (won't do that again! it wasn't nice)... and some soba noodles with scallops and chicken.. also not the best.

1 piece of Xocai.


No comments:

Post a Comment