Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 34 - Another Great Day

I'm so in love with this hair analysis program that it isn't funny!

Hair analysis is the most amazing thing ever. I can't believe how much it changes things if you follow the recommendations!
I am now going to be getting all of my patients to have it done. It's absolutely amazingly beneficial!!!!

Breakfast is 2 scrambled eggs with 1 piece of delish dark rye toast.

Super yummy!!!! And all supplements coming.

I had a banana later.

For early lunch I had brown rice and some chicken breast roasted with tabbouleh.

I need to drink more water today :)

I'm still not drinking enough water..

Ate Kubba burghul...

Dinner is scrambled eggs and a brown roll (not my choice) :(

3/4 kefir Pumpkin seeds

Tea with milk


No comments:

Post a Comment